The following are several of the main principles of the Montessori method of learning:
- Each person must be considered as a whole. All aspects of the individual are equally important and inseparable regarding his or her interests and needs. These aspects are:
- Alzheimer’s Disease
- Positive reinforcement
- Including as many of the five senses in the performance of the activity as possible
- Reading manterials that are printed in fonts that are large and easy to read
- World flags
- Letter recognition blocks
- Practice buttons, hooks and buckles on a colorful piece of material using large-sized items
- Practice opening a lock attached to a wooden box
- Matching plastic fruit they hold to pictures on a cloth or placemat.
- Placing three different
colored balls into matching cups.
If the task is too difficult, one color of the balls and cups would
be removed. If it is still too
difficult, only one color would be used until the person was able to
achieve success with the task.
|Become a Fan of Newby Realty on Facebook||Newby Realty - Manufactured Home Sales|
|Newby Realty provides sales of new and used manufactured (mobile) homes throughout Florida in Bradenton, Clearwater, Debary, Edgewater, Ellenton, Fort Pierce, Hudson, Lakeland, N. Fort Myers, New Smyrna Beach, Ocala, Palmetto, Port Charlotte, Port Richey, Sarasota, Winter Springs, Zephyrhills.|