You can end procrastination! It eats up your time and time is a precious commodity in the fast paced world we live in.
Causes of Procrastination:
1. Your to-do list is so long that you have no idea where to start.
2. Something needs to be done that is so unpleasant that you simply don't want to do it.
3. You are afraid of failure.
4. You are distracted.
5. You are not a good decision maker.
What is the solution?
1. Prioritize your to-do list. Don't switch between tasks. Stay on course and finish one thing at a time.
2. Reward yourself for a job well done!
3. Visualize yourself completing a project and imagine the rewarding feeling you will have once the job is done. Then act on those feelings.
4. Remove distractions.
5. Set aside some time each day to write specifics about the tasks that need to be done. Write your decisions down if you feel it's necessary.
Procrastination can become an endless cycle - like an addiction. Now that you understand what causes it, it's time to put it to an end!
By Melissa Hoffman
|Become a Fan of Newby Realty on Facebook||Newby Realty - Manufactured Home Sales|
|Newby Realty provides sales of new and used manufactured (mobile) homes throughout Florida in Bradenton, Clearwater, Debary, Edgewater, Ellenton, Fort Pierce, Hudson, Lakeland, N. Fort Myers, New Smyrna Beach, Ocala, Palmetto, Port Charlotte, Port Richey, Sarasota, Winter Springs, Zephyrhills.|