|16 oz fat-free canned refried beans|
|3 medium avocados, Hass, finely mashed|
|1/4 tsp table salt|
|1 tsp fresh lemon juice|
|1 cup reduced-fat sour cream|
|2 Tbsp fajita seasoning mix|
|1/2 cup reduced fat Mexican style blend shredded cheese|
|1 small fresh tomato, chopped|
|2 medium uncooked scallions, sliced|
|10 medium olives, black, sliced or chopped|
|2 Tbsp cilantro, fresh, chopped|
- Spread beans evenly over bottom of a 9- X 13-inch glass baking dish or a medium-size glass bowl.
- In a small bowl, combine avocado, salt and lemon juice. Spread avocado mixture over beans; top with sour cream.
- Sprinkle fajita seasoning over sour cream layer. Next, layer remaining ingredients on top in order listed.
- Serve immediately with jicama slices and other fresh vegetables for dipping, or chill until ready to use. Yields about 1/4 cup of dip per serving.
- You can layer the ingredients in the order listed in the instructions, or you can make two sets of layers as in the photo above.
|Become a Fan of Newby Realty on Facebook||Newby Realty - Manufactured Home Sales|
|Newby Realty provides sales of new and used manufactured (mobile) homes throughout Florida in Bradenton, Clearwater, Debary, Edgewater, Ellenton, Fort Pierce, Hudson, Lakeland, N. Fort Myers, New Smyrna Beach, Ocala, Palmetto, Port Charlotte, Port Richey, Sarasota, Winter Springs, Zephyrhills.|